READY TO REGISTER?
Before you, or another staff member or participant registers you for the conference, it will be handy to have the following information available:
- Arrival/departure schedule. If you have your resort confirmation number, that would be helpful.
- Mobile phone numbers for ALL participants.
- Email address for ALL participants, including spouse/guest email. We'll use this to send individual website/game points login information, prize notifications and the profile link for Wednesday's education session.
- Food allergies/restrictions for ALL participants.
- Spouse/Guest Wellness Morning preferences.
- Will participants need a certificate to document professional development hours for engineers?
- Will any of the participants be attending the Fishing Tournament, Everglades Boat Tour or Miami Shopping Trip?
- Will your company be supporting the event through a sponsorship?
- How will you be paying? Invoice or credit card options are available.
If you have any questions about registering for INRoadCon19, call Andria Hine at (317) 634-7547 or email [email protected].