GETTING TO HAWKS CAY RESORT
Hawks Cay Resort is located on Duck Key, in the middle of the Florida Keys (mile marker 61 ocean side). The resort is just over an hour's drive from Key West attractions and nightlife, and only minutes from the village of Marathon.
Drive the Overseas Highway, 90 miles from Miami and 130 miles from Fort Lauderdale.
All major south Florida airports offer rental car agencies. In addition, you can rent a car at Marathon Airport, located just a few miles from the resort. Use your AGC of America membership to receive discounts and upgrades from:
- Avis Rent-A-Car | 1-800-230-4898
- Budget Rent-A-Car | 1-800-527-0700
- Hertz Rent-A-Car | 1-800-261-7331
- Florida Keys Express Shuttle - daily door-to-door exclusive car, SUV and limo service to and from the Florida Keys and Miami and Ft. Lauderdale airports. Phone: 305-743-7454
- Ahoy Taxi/Airport Transportation - private transportation to and from Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Key West. Phone: 305-407-0603
Daily flights are offered into nearby Miami, Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood and Key West International airports. Hawks Cay partners with the Marathon Jet Center (MTH), located just 9 miles from the resort, to offer charter flights and private jet service.
You can fly direct to Marathon International Airport (10 minutes from Hawks Cay Resort) from Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Marco Island and Naples for as low as $222 per person one way. Accommodations for up to 8 passengers. The flight time is approximately 38 minutes, and ground transportation from the Marathon Airport to Hawks Cay is available. Visit Florida Keys Air for information and booking.
Fly into one of south Florida's three major international airports.
You can easily reach Hawks Cay Resort from the Atlantic Ocean or Gulf of Mexico. Hawks Cay's full-service marina features dockage for vessels up to 110 feet, and all the boating and fishing supplies you'll need during your stay in the Florida Keys. Learn more about Hawks Cay Marina by boat.